- $79/party for claims under $1,500
- $99/party for claims between $1,501–$2,500
- $129/party for claims between $2,501–$5,000
- $159/party for claims between $5,001–$10,000
- $219/party for claims between $10,001–$25,000
Each side only pays after both sides agree to use FairClaims, which means there is no downside to making a claim. In fact, if you pay after both sides agree to arbitrate and the other side doesn’t pay for the process in time, we will give you a refund if the arbitration doesn’t move forward.
If both sides agree, one side can pay the fee for both parties. This sometimes happens between employers and employees, for example.
At your arbitrator’s discretion, the winning party collects their arbitration fee from the losing party—more on that if/when you move forward with an arbitration.