Hearings are held via phone conference and can last around 15-30 minutes. Instructions for how to join your hearing are included below and will also be emailed to you prior to your hearing.
How It Works:
- Once a hearing is scheduled, you will receive reminder emails that include the phone number for your hearing.
- Approximately 5 minutes before your hearing, you should dial into that phone number.
- You will hear hold music until the arbitrator joins your hearing. At that point, your hearing will begin.
Things To Note:
- Please be punctual - if you don’t join the hearing within the first 10 minutes of your scheduled start time, your arbitrator can rule that you were a no show.
- If your call drops or you are disconnected, please call back in as soon as possible to rejoin.
- You will receive a text message reminder including the phone number for your hearing 1 hour prior to the start of your hearing. If you don’t have a smartphone, the reminder will be left as a voicemail.
- Reminders will be sent to the phone number and email associated with your account. Please make sure this information is up to date. This can be done in the drop down menu under your email (upper righthand corner of your Dashboard) within the account tab.
- Any questions on how to join your hearing should be emailed to email@example.com at least 24 hours before your scheduled hearing time.
Some helpful tips:
- Check your cell connection, landline, and or wi-fi before joining
- Do not join while driving or while over unreliable cellular connections.
For the best experience, please make sure your phone number is up to date. This can be done in the drop down menu under your email (upper righthand corner of your Dashboard) within the account tab.